Prometric CNA practice test prepares the aspirants to qualify the final certification exam and secure nurse aide license. It is one of the most trustworthy and unswerving professional testing providers in the U.S.A. Several states utilize their services to conduct their certification examinations. Prometric offers secure and excellent testing services. It has been granted permission from the State Nursing Boards to organize the practice tests and the final assessment tests. It works in accord with the Nursing Boards and organizes an average of ten million nursing assistant assessment examinations, every year.
Benefits of Taking Prometric CNA Practice Test
- Only eligible candidates are authorized to register on prometric.com. Precautions are taken by the administrator so as to shun any sort of issues and problems during the registration of eligible applicants.
- It will assist you to make yourself acquainted with the pattern of questions, which are probably, be asked in the final certified nursing assistant examin.
- Since the tests are taken place in the similar testing environment as the actual CNA test, you will feel comfortable while appearing for the real exam.
- As the results of the practice test get displayed instantly after giving the exam, you can evaluate yourself. You can get familiar with your mistakes and do preparations, accordingly.
- The authorities, sitting to guide the candidates at the testing centers, are well qualified and experts in their field. Therefore, they can get right guidance and assistance from them.
Points to Remember while Taking Prometric Test
- The test can be taken only once a week, i.e. on Tuesday.
- The test is conducted only online.
- You have to pay some charges ($30) to register yourself for the test.
- Candidates can give the test at a center that is convenient and nearest to you. The details of the location can be viewed on prometric.com.
- As soon as you submit the registration form, you will all the necessary details regarding timing, tenure and date of the exam.
- The time allotted for the test is 30 minutes.
- The test comprises of 50 multiple choice questions.
- The result can be viewed as soon as you finish the test.
Procedure of Taking Prometric CNA Practice Test
Step 1 – Log on to prometric.com.
Step 2 – Check the registration details.
Step 3 - Complete the check-in procedure
Step 4 – Go through the brief introduction about tutors and employees at the testing center as well as other details.
Step 5 – Complete the fifteen minute test sample.
Step 6 – Give the practice test and prepare for the actual CNA test.
List of States that Enlist Prometric as Their CNA Testing Solution
- New York
- New Mexico
Nurse Assisting Schools
Founded in 1977, SJVC has campuses located throughout California-including an Online division and offers a variety of accelerated Certificate and Associate of Science degree programs in the business, medical and technical fields.
Students benefit from a balance of classroom instruction and real-world experience, learning the skills they need to go straight to work in todays competitive job market.
- Medical Assistant
- Respiratory Therapy
- Dental Assistant
Welcome to Carrington College - The Starting Point for Health Care Careers. With roots that date back more than 45 years, Carrington College has helped to shape the careers of tens of thousands of students as they prepare to enter health care professions.
- Medical Assisting
- Vocational Nursing
- Dental Assisting
Heald College provides hands-on educational programs that can help students prepare for careers in the healthcare, business, legal and technology fields. Heald takes a very personal approach to career education, offering small classes, intimate work groups and support systems designed to help students succeed both inside and outside the classroom.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Office Administration