Prometric CNA practice test prepares the aspirants to qualify the final certification exam and secure nurse aide license. It is one of the most trustworthy and unswerving professional testing providers in the U.S.A. Several states utilize their services to conduct their certification examinations. Prometric offers secure and excellent testing services. It has been granted permission from the State Nursing Boards to organize the practice tests and the final assessment tests. It works in accord with the Nursing Boards and organizes an average of ten million nursing assistant assessment examinations, every year.
Benefits of Taking Prometric CNA Practice Test
- Only eligible candidates are authorized to register on prometric.com. Precautions are taken by the administrator so as to shun any sort of issues and problems during the registration of eligible applicants.
- It will assist you to make yourself acquainted with the pattern of questions, which are probably, be asked in the final certified nursing assistant examin.
- Since the tests are taken place in the similar testing environment as the actual CNA test, you will feel comfortable while appearing for the real exam.
- As the results of the practice test get displayed instantly after giving the exam, you can evaluate yourself. You can get familiar with your mistakes and do preparations, accordingly.
- The authorities, sitting to guide the candidates at the testing centers, are well qualified and experts in their field. Therefore, they can get right guidance and assistance from them.
Points to Remember while Taking Prometric Test
- The test can be taken only once a week, i.e. on Tuesday.
- The test is conducted only online.
- You have to pay some charges ($30) to register yourself for the test.
- Candidates can give the test at a center that is convenient and nearest to you. The details of the location can be viewed on prometric.com.
- As soon as you submit the registration form, you will all the necessary details regarding timing, tenure and date of the exam.
- The time allotted for the test is 30 minutes.
- The test comprises of 50 multiple choice questions.
- The result can be viewed as soon as you finish the test.
Procedure of Taking Prometric CNA Practice Test
Step 1 – Log on to prometric.com.
Step 2 – Check the registration details.
Step 3 – Complete the check-in procedure
Step 4 – Go through the brief introduction about tutors and employees at the testing center as well as other details.
Step 5 – Complete the fifteen minute test sample.
Step 6 – Give the practice test and prepare for the actual CNA test.
List of States that Enlist Prometric as Their CNA Testing Solution
- New York
- New Mexico
Nurse Assisting Schools
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Graduate-level specialization options include Nurse Educator, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Administrator, and more.
- Nursing programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
- Earn your accredited online degree from SNHU. Study Anytime, Anywhere. Flexible on your schedule
- Over 200 career-focused online programs, one of the lowest tuition rates in the nation and a network of support.
- Southern New Hampshire University. Private. Nonprofit. Accredited.
- Education and Teaching Doctoral Degree
- Education and Teaching Certificate
- Education and Teaching Associate's Degree
- And more...