CNA practice tests are very important tool that will surely help you to get through the nursing assistant certification exam in one attempt. Qualifying the exam is not a daunting task, but you need to do loads of practice to make things easier. Through these practice tests, you can better understand what to expect from the real nurse aide exams.
CNA practice tests provide an overview about the type and pattern of the questions, which are generally asked in the real certification examination. Through these tests, you can evaluate your knowledge level from the exam’s perspective. These tests are the best way to overcome your weaknesses, enhance your competency level and boost up your confidence. You will get familiar with the layout of the question paper and learn to manage the time during the exams.
In order to help the students, we have piled up a few sets of CNA practice tests. To visit these tests, click on the below links:
Guidelines for Taking up the Practice Test
- Each set of test comprises of 20 objective type questions.
- Questions will be viewed, one-by-one.
- Answer the question, displayed before you.
- To go on the next question, click on “NEXT”.
- Remember, you can’t view the previous question, once you click on “NEXT”.