Nowadays, we see increasing demands for CNAs or certified nursing assistants in Alabama, and this has opened up doors for newcomers to get into this field with a positive outlook for their future. Numerous students are applying for this alternative, in order to obtain free CNA trainings in their cities. Some of the students avail some amount of reduction in the training expenditure, if they do not get the entire training at free of cost.
You may find various places in Alabama for such free trainings, and one of them is the Medical centre. Within your city only, you may go for several online training courses, as well. However, this will not provide you the experimental hours, which is essential to properly complete a CNA course.
- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Graduate-level specialization options include Nurse Educator, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Administrator, and more.
- Nursing programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner Specialization (RN-MSN)
- Nursing - Nurse Educator Specialization (RN-MSN)
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education
Places To get Free CNA training from
There are many nursing homes and hospitals available that offer without charge CNA training. Sometimes, these places may not be able to provide lessons inside their personal buildings, so they tie up with a nearby college to arrange for the classes. If you practice a free CNA training by a hospital, then it can be considered, as a good future deal for you, as it provides free of cost training and once you are a qualified, you can join in there as a hospital staff.
Candidates here also have numerous job training companies, which are being publicly financed and offer little health aid courses. The Armed Forces of United States also come under as one of the sources of medicinal education. While attending the CNA classes in Alabama, chances are you may probably get unemployment expenses and educational financing, throughout the entire training course.
Even though, you may avail online facilities to obtain such trainings still, an internet formed courses cannot wholly prepare you for practical cases of life; which a laboratory course in a hospital would certainly make you learn properly. Community colleges can also not be trusted as reliable for practical instructions of this training. Those, who are totally relying on the web study for such programs; it would be beneficial to have a contract with a hospital programs, after short intervals of time, so that you may also gain the clinical knowledge.
Many individuals find it difficult to shell out around $200 to $1500, to get the CNA training. But, Alabama makes it feasible for those, who cannot manage to pay for to give more than $100 to obtain this training.
And now, we have a list of institutions in Alabama, who are offering you free or low down cost of CNA training.
- Beverly Healthcare
Address: Lanett – 702 South 13th Street–Lanett, Alabama 36863
Contact Number: (334) 644-1111
Fax: (334) 644-8828
- Bibb Med Center Hospital & Nh
Address: – 208 Pierson Ave Centreville, Alabama 35042
Contact Number: (205) 926-3251, (205)-926-4881
Official Website: http://bibbmedicalcenter.com/
- Big Springs Specialty Care Ctr
Address: –500 St. Clair Avenue Southwest Huntsville, Alabama 35801
Contact Number: (256) 539-5111
Fax: (256) 539-2019
Official Website: www.bsscc.com
- Birmingham Nursing And Rehabilitation
Address: – 1000 Dugan Avenue, Birmingham, Alabama 35214
Contact Number: (205) 798-0621
Fax: (205) 798-7685
- Brown Nursing Home
Address: –2334 Washington Street, Alexander City, Alabama 35010
Contact Number: 256-329-9061
Fax: (256) 329-3003
- Burns Nursing Home
Address: – Inc – 701 Monroe Street Nw, Russellville, Alabama 35653
Contact Number: (256) 332-4110
Fax: (256) 332-4163
- Greenbriar At The Altamont
Address: – 2831 Highland Avenue South, Birmingham, Alabama 35205
Contact Number: (205)323-2724
Official Website: http://greenbriaratthealtamont.com
- Greene County Nursing Home
Address: –509 Wilson Ave Eutaw, Alabama 35462
Contact Number: (205) 372-4545
- Haleyville Health Care Center
Address: – 2201 11Th Avenue, Haleyville, Alabama 35565
Contact Number: (205) 486-9478
- Hanceville Nursing Home
Address: – 420 Main Street Ne, Hanceville, Alabama 35077
Contact Number: (256) 352-6481
Fax: (256) 352-3136
- Hanover Health And Rehabilitat
Address: – 39 Hanover Circle Birmingham, Alabama 35205
Contact Number: (205) 933-1828
Fax: (205) 933-0900
- Hartford Health Care
Address: – 217 Toro Road Hartford, Alabama 36344
Contact Number: (334) 588-3842
Fax: (334) 588-3052
Official Website: http://www.hartfordhealthcare.com/
- Hatley Health Care Inc
Address: – 300 Medical Center Drive Clanton, Alabama 35045
Contact Number: (205) 755-4960
Fax: (205) 755-2455
- Lighthouse Convalescent Home
Address: – 2911 Earl Goodwin Parkway Selma, Alabama 36703
Contact Number: (334) 875-1868
Fax: (334) 875-1869
- Limestone Health Facility
Address: –1600 West Hobbs Street Athens, Alabama 35611
Contact Number: (256) 232-3461
Fax: (256) 232-1767
Official Website: http://www.limestonehf.com/
- Lineville Health And Rehabilitation
Address: – 88073 Highway 9 Lineville, Alabama 36266
Contact Number: (256) 396-2104
Fax: (256) 396-2822
- Little Sisters Of The Poor
Address: – 1655 Mcgill Avenue Mobile, Alabama 36604
Contact Number: (334) 476-6335
- Luverne Health And Rehabilitation
Address: –142 West Third Street Luverne, Alabama 36049
Contact Number: (334) 335-5331
Fax: (334) 335-5328
- Lynwood Nursing Home
Address: – 4164 Halls Mill Road Mobile, Alabama 36693
Contact Number: (251) 661-5404
Official Website: http://www.lynwoodnursing.com/
- Magnolia Haven Nursing Home
Address: – 603 Wright Street Tuskegee, Alabama 36083
Contact Number: (334) 727-4960
Fax: (334) 727-2159
- Salem Nursing & Rehab Center Of T
Address: –P O Drawer 830599 Tuskegee, Alabama 36083
Contact Number: (334) 727-1945
Fax: (334) 727-3438
- Sea Breeze Health Care Center
Address: –550 Congress Street Mobile, Alabama 36603
Contact Number: (251) 433-5471
Fax: (251) 433-5476
- Self Nursing Home Inc
Address: – 131 East Crest Road Bessemer, Alabama 35023
Contact Number: (205) 491-2411, (205) 497-6466, (205) 491-2673
Official Website: http://www.selfnursing.com
- Shadescrest Health Care Center
Address: – 2600 Old Parrish Highway Jasper, Alabama 35501
Contact Number: (205) 384-9086
- Shelby Ridge
Address: – 881 3rd Street Northeast Alabaster, Alabama 35007
Contact Number: (205) 620-8500
Fax: (205) 620-8553
Official Website: http://www.shelbyridgehealthandrehab.com/
- South Hampton Nursing And Rehab
Address: – 213 Wilson Mann Road Owens Cross Roads, Alabama 35763
Contact Number: (256) 725-3400
Fax: (256) 725-3423
Official Website: http://www.shnrc.com/
- South Haven Health & Rehab Ctr
Address: – 1300 East South Boulevard Montgomery, Alabama 36116
Contact Number: (334) 288-0122
Fax: (334) 288-7450