CNAs mostly have to work in direct contact with patients and look after their vital health needs. Their major job is to gather the significant information about the patient’s condition and deliver it to the doctors and nurses. To become a nursing aide in Colorado, you need to commence a Certified Nursing Assistant training program and attain a CNA license in this state.
To obtain free of cost trainings for being a certified nursing assistant, you can make contact with the long-term and local nursing care facilities. These health care bodies conduct such free of cost training programs for CNAs. In order to gather the detailed information for this kind of training programs, you can make call to these facilities.
You might also come across some of the organizations and institutions, who can sincerely reimburse your course fees, when you have completed the training program. However, to receive the full reimbursement without any trouble, it is essential to preserve the fee receipts and other expenditure documents associated to training with proper care.
Many employers also come ahead in this situation and provide free training to the CNAs. These CNAs work as their employees and get paid throughout this training phase. Once your trainings are completed, you will be continued to work with the same organisation for the specified duration. After the mentioned time is over, you may switch your job to some other better facility or else, you can continue to do the job for the same company.
A number of nursing homes and residential health centers also provide CNA training at no cost to the interested candidates. These centres also give them the opportunity to get associated with them and work as a permanent employee. Although, be extremely careful, while enrolling for such programs in any long-term rehabilitation facility or nursing homes, that they must be acknowledged by the ‘Colorado Board of Nursing’.
The ‘Colorado Board of Nursing’ also assists you to give relevant information about the free training programs for CNAs in your local area. While enquiring at such palaces, you will find that the representative of the board will lend a hand to you to find agencies, which can sponsor CNA training for free.
Aspiring candidates may also find out at numerous government and private organizations, local community colleges, technical schools and at ‘State Board of Nursing’ about scholarships and CNA trainings with no charge.
There are also many local community centers and placement agencies that can give you detailed information about such organizations and institutions. The financial aid department is also available in the state to provide you scholarship facility or any financial assistance to pursue the trainings. You can also find many colleges offering scholarships and funding to the aspiring candidates, who lack the money for the training programs. The CNA training program besides giving you many advantages also provides you the chance to get a job with Medicare or Medicaid facility. However, for that, you need to qualify the exams and obtain a relevant license to work in Colorado. Once you get the CNA license, and if you also got the employment in Medicare or Medicaid facility, then, your money will be reimbursed, which you will have splurged on the training program.
WIA or Workforce Investment Act also allows you to avail free training, so that, you can start a thriving career in the nursing field. This Act is performed to support the jobless persons of U.S.A. This Act provides you free training in various courses to the jobless individuals, who meet the set selection standards.
These are the free of cost training programs for CNAs in Colorado, which are recognized by WIA:
Nurse Aide Training Program
- St. Vincent Hospital
Address: – 822, West 4th Street, Leadville, CO-80461
Contact Number: (719) 486-0230
Official Website: www.svghd.org
- Front Range Community Boulder
Contact Number: (303) 404-5000
Address: – 3645, West 112th Avenue, Westminster, CO-80031
Fax: (303) 466-1623
Official Website: www.frontrange.edu
- Columbine Health Systems
Contact Number: (970) 492-6238, (970) 494-6462
Address: – 802, West Drake Road, Suite 145, Fort Collins, CO-80526
Fax: (970) 492-6206
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: http://www.columbinehealth.com
- CNA Training Center, llc.
Address: – 2845, North 15th street, Grand Junction, CO-81506
Contact Number: – (970) 245-0022
Fax: (970) 245-0044
- Front Range-Nurse Aide Training Program
Contact Number: – (719) 227-7209
Address: – 7870, North Academy Boulevard, Colorado Springs, CO-80920
Official Website: www.nursenancy.org/
Email Id: email@example.com
Here are some of the Nursing homes of Colorado that might provide you CNA training for free:
- Camellia Care Center
Address: – 500, Geneva Street, Aurora, Colorado- 80010
Contact Number: – (303) 364-9311
Fax: (303) 367-4639
- Canon Lodge Care Center
Contact Number: – (719) 275-4106
Address: – 905, Harding Avenue, Canon City, Colorado- 81212
Fax: (719) 275-2895
- Castle Rock Care Center
Address: – 4001, Home Street, Castle Rock, Colorado- 80104
Contact Number: – (303) 688-3174
Fax: (303) 688-8051
- Cedardale Health Care Center
Address: – 720, Clay Street, Wray, Colorado- 80758
Contact Number: – (970) 332-5375
Fax: (970) 332-4383, 001 (912) 871-7110
- Cedars Health Care Center
Address: – 1599, Ingalls Street, Lakewood, Colorado- 80214
Contact Number: – (303) 232-3551
Fax: (303) 233-8992
Official Website: www.cedarshealthcarecenter.com
- Cheyenne Manor
Contact Number: – (719) 767-5602
Address: – 561, West 1st North, PO Box Number-938, Cheyenne Wells, Colorado- 80810
Fax: (719) 767-5999
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheyenne Mountain Care Center
Contact Number: – (719) 576-8380
Address: – 835, Tenderfoot Hill Road, Colorado Springs, Colorado- 80906
- Christian Living Campus-Johnson Center
Contact Number: – (303) 779-5000
Address: – 5000, East Arapahoe Road, Centennial, Colorado- 80122
Fax: (303) 779-1570
- Christian Living Campus-University Hil
Address: – 2480, South Clermont Street, Denver, Colorado- 80222
Contact Number: – (303) 758-4528
- Four Corners Health Care Center
Address: – 2911, Junction Street, Durango, Colorado- 81301
Contact Number: – (970) 247 2215
Fax: (970) 259-6534
Official Website: www.fourcornershealth.com
- Fowler Health Care Center
Contact Number: – (719) 263-4234
Address: – 221, 2nd Street, P.O. Box No- 398, Fowler, Colorado-81039
- Frasier Meadows Manor
Contact Number: – (303) 499-8412
Address: – 4950, Thunderbird Drive, Boulder, Colorado- 80303
- Garden Of The Gods Care Center
Contact Number: – 719-203-1528, (719) 635-2569
Address: – 104, Lois Lane, Colorado Springs, Colorado- 80904
Official Website: www.ggcarecenter.com/
- Garden Terrace Alzheimer’s Center Of E
Contact Number: – (303) 750-8418
Address: – 1600, South Potomac Street, Aurora, Colorado- 80012
Fax: (303) 750-0021
Official Website: www.gardenterraceaurora.com
- Mountain Meadows Nursing Center
Contact Number: – (719) 852-5138
Address: – 2277, East Drive, Monte Vista, Colorado- 81144
Fax: (719) 852-5333
- Mountain View Care Center
Address: – 2612, West Cucharras Street, Colorado Springs, Colorado- 80904
Contact Number: – (719) 632-7474, (719) 359-9384
Fax: (505) 856-3548
Official Website: www.mountainviewcarecenter.com
- Mountain Vista Health Center
Contact Number: – (303) 421-4161
Address: – 4800, Tabor Street, Wheat Ridge, Colorado- 80033
Fax: (303) 424-6152
- Mullen Home/Little Sisters Of The Poor
Address: – 3629, West 29th Avenue, Denver, Colorado- 80211
Contact Number: – (303) 433-7221
Official Website: http://www.littlesistersofthepoordenver.org
- North Colorado Medical Center, T C U
Contact Number: – (970) 350-6544
Address: – 1801, 16th Street, Greeley, Colorado- 80631
- Sharmar Village Care Center
Contact Number: – (719) 544-1173
Address: – 1201, West Abriendo Avenue, Pueblo, Colorado- 81004
Official Website: www.chateauatsharmar.com/
- Sierra Vista Healthcare Center
Address: – 821, Duffield Court, Loveland, Colorado-80537
Contact Number: – (970) 669-0345, (888) 429-2875
Fax: (970) 667-4238
- Simla Good Samaritan Center
Contact Number: – (719) 541-2269
Address: – 320, Pueblo Avenue, Simla, Colorado- 80835
Fax: (719) 541-2950
- Skyline Ridge
Contact Number: – (719) 275-0665
Address: – 515, Fairview Street, Canon City, Colorado- 81212
Official Website: http://www.skylineridgenursingandrehabilitation.com/
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MS in Nursing
- Executive Leader Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- And more...
CTU can help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional network, faculty who are real-world professionals and innovative technology. And now several CTU degree programs are ranked by U.S. News Best Online Programs for 2015. Are you in?
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Education