Those, who have a GED certification or a high school certification, they can easily apply for this training course in New York. Before opting for this CNA training, you also have to maintain a clean criminal background, only then; you will be allowed to attend the clinical sessions. Your criminal background verification credentials and fingerprinting reports will be required for this training program. Students, undergoing this course must also be capable of reading, speaking and writing English language.
The training programs might cost you from hundreds to thousands of dollars. However, economically weak candidates may find many other ways to obtain free of charge CNA training program in New York. There are many vocational learning centers and community colleges available in New York that executes, without any charge CNA training for the promising students. You can collect details about such programs by calling the administrators of these institutions.
Aspiring candidates may also enquire about the free CNA training at various high schools or the ‘Red Cross Society’. By contacting the local branch of the ‘Red Cross Society’, students can get the details about the procedures of getting enrolled in this program. Many health service providers also propose the offer to the potential candidates to get associated with them for a definite period, in order to obtain the free CNA training. A number of nursing facilities also provides the same opportunity to the deprived students and give them the entire training reimbursement. Several government and private organizations also present stipends to the CNA trainees in New York.
There are many adult learning centers available in Bronx and Harlem that offer CNA training at no cost to the potential students. Students may get in touch with the offices of the local adult learning center to find out about their substantial requirements to receive a free of charge CNA training.
New York also provides tuition payment vouchers for CNA training through ‘Workforce’, to the candidates living in boroughs. However, in order to get that the candidates have to submit an application form, and then, they have to wait for some time. Once, they got the notification that they have been selected for the free CNA training in the state, then they can start with the training course. Even though, the voucher ascertains you to avail a CNA training for free in the state, still; you need to search for the institutes or training schools, which accepts this voucher.
You may also avail the training program through the ‘Visiting Nurse Service’ in the state, as they grant such free of cost programs for the deprived students. Nonetheless, you need to buy text books related to the training course by yourself. This program also prepares you to attend the CNA certification exam in the state.
Once, you have to completed the CNA training in New York, you get jobs with various assisted living and health care facilities, nursing homes, etc. The shortage of CNAs in the state has also let these settings provide CNA training at no cost to the hopeful candidates.
Have a look at the names of some Nursing homes which might render you CNA training for free in New York:
- Arden Hill L C C, Newburgh
Contact Number: (845) 564-1700
Address: – 172, Meadow Hill Road, Newburgh, New York- 12550
Fax: (907) 587-5128
- Arden Hill Life Care Center
Contact Number: (845) 291-3700
Address: – 6, Harriman Drive, Goshen, New York- 10924
Fax: (845) 291-3737
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center Rhcf.
Contact Number: (607) 737-4244
Address: – 600, Roe Avenue, Elmira, New York- 14905
Fax: (607) 737-4447
Official Website: www.arnothealth.org
- Auburn Nursing Home
Contact Number: (315) 253-7351
Address: – 85, Thornton Avenue, Auburn, New York- 13021
Fax: (315) 252-5345
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: www.auburnagt.com/contact.htm
- Augustana Lutheran Home
Contact Number: (718) 630-6000
Address: – 5434, Second Avenue, Brooklyn, New York- 11204
Fax: (718) 630-6025
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: www.lutheranaugustanacenter.com
- Aurelia Osborn Fox Memorial Hospital
Contact Number: (607) 432-2000, (607) 547-3456
Address: – One Norton Avenue, Oneonta, New York- 13820
Fax: (607) 431-5006
Official Website: www.bassett.org/forms/contact-us/
- Autumn View Health Care Facility Llc
Address: –S 4650, Southwestern Boulevard, Hamburg, New York-14075
Contact Number: (716) 648-2450
- Chapin Home For The Aging
Contact Number: (718) 739-2523
Address: – 165 01, Chapin Parkway, Jamaica, New York- 11432
Fax: (718) 291-0989
Official Website: www.chapinhome.org/contacts.html
- Chase Memorial Nursing Home Co.
Contact Number: (607) 847-7000
Address: – One Terrace Heights, New Berlin, New York- 13411
Fax: (607) 847-6132
Email Id: CEO@ChaseNursingHome.com
Official Website: www.chasenursinghome.com
- Chautauqua County Home
Contact Number: (716) 366-6400
Address: – 10836, Temple Road, Dunkirk, New York- 14048
Fax: (716) 366-0114
Official Website: chautauqua.ny.us
- Chemung County Health Center
Contact Number: (607) 737-2019
Address: – 103, Washington Street, Elmira, New York- 14901
Fax: (607) 737-2059
Email Id: EHS@co.chemung.ny.us
Official Website: www.chemungcountyhealth.org/index.asp?pageId=17
- Chenango Memorial Hospital
Contact Number: (607) 337-4111
Address: – 179, North Broad Street, Norwich, New York- 13815
Official Website: http://www.uhs.net/cmh/
- Good Samaritan Lutheran Hcc
Contact Number: (518) 439-8116
Address: – 125, Rockefeller Road, Delmar, New York- 12054
- Good Samaritan Nursing Home
Contact Number: (631) 244-2400
Address: – 101, Elm Street, Sayville, New York- 11782
Fax: (631) 244-2405
Official Website: goodsamaritan.chsli.org/index.php/contact-us
- Good Shepherd Fairview Home
Contact Number: (607) 724-2477
Address: – 80, Fairview Avenue, Binghamton, New York- 13904
Fax: (607) 724-2820
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: www.gsfhome.com/contact.html
- Gouverneur Health Care Services
Contact Number: (212) 238-7000, (212) 238-7897
Address: – 227, Madison Street, New York, New York- 10002
- Gowanda Nursing Home
Contact Number: (716) 532-5700
Address: – 100, Miller Street, Gowanda, New York- 14070
Fax: (716) 532-5703
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: gowandarehab.com/contact/
- Grace Manor Health Care Facility
Contact Number: (716) 884-7223
Address: – 10, Symphony Circle, Buffalo, New York- 14201
Fax: (716) 884-2890
- Grand Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation
Contact Number: (718) 518-8892
Address: – 700, White Plains Road, Bronx, New York- 10473
Official Website: www.grandmanor.org/
- Grandell Rehabilitation & Nursing
Contact Number: (516) 889-1100
Address: – 645, West Broadway, Long Beach, New York- 11561
Fax: (516) 889-2580
Email Id: email@example.com
Official Website: www.grandellrehab.com
- Greater Harlem Nursing Home Co
Contact Number: (212)690-7400
Address: – 30, West 138th Street, New York, New York- 10037
Email Id: INFO@GHNH.ORG
Official Website: www.ghnh.org/greater-harlem/index.php
- Mt. Loretto Nursing Home Inc.
Contact Number: (518) 842-6790
Address: – 302, Swart Hill Road, Amsterdam, New York- 12010
Fax: (518) 843-5993
- N Y S Vets Home, Montrose
Contact Number: (914) 788-6000
Address: – 198, Albany Post Road, Montrose, New York- 10548
Email Id: DVAInfo@veterans.ny.gov
- N Y S Vets Home, Oxford
Address: – 4211, State Highway-220, Oxford, New York–13830
Contact Number: (607) 843-3121
- N Y S Vets Home, St.Albans
Contact Number: (718) 990-0329
Address: – 178 50, Linden Boulevard, Jamaica, New York-11434
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited, and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs & dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid & more!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
- And more...
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- Locations nationwide and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Master of Science in Nursing/Nurse Education
- Master of Health Administration/Master of Business Administration/Project Management
- Master of Health Administration/Master of Business Administration/Sustainability Management
- And more...
An accredited online university, Capella University offers bachelor’s, master’s/MBA, doctoral, and certificate programs designed to take you to the forefront of your profession. Our competency-based curriculum delivers foundational knowledge and real-world skills, so what you’re learning is immediately applicable to your career. We serve more than 36,000 students from the U.S. and around the world and offer more than 140 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 20 certificate programs.
- DNP - BSN-to-DNP (CCNE-accredited)
- MBA - MSN-to-MBA Business Administration
- MSN - Nursing, General (CCNE-accredited)
- And more...