In Washington DC, various campus and online nursing degrees are offered to nursing students through various state and national accredited schools, technical colleges and community colleges. The degrees ranges from entry level LPN to RN, BSN to MS.
Online nurse practitioner programs are becoming more popular due to growing demand of work and family for working professional nurse. The online degree courses can also be completed at working nurses’ own pace and time. The arrangements for clinical learnings have also been made in the student’s local community or region for the convenience of the students.
DC Nursing Degree on Campus and Online
- M.S. degree program in Nursing (RN – M.S. degree program in Nursing)
- M.S. degree program in Nursing (BSN – M.S. degree program in Nursing)
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing / Health Care Education (MSN/ED)
- Master of Science in Nursing for Nurse Practitioners
- Master of Science in Nursing / Health Care Administration
- MSN / MBA / Health Care Management
- Nursing Health Care Education Certificate
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) – Nurse Educator
- MSN- Health Systems Leadership
- MS Completion Program – Midwifery
- MS in Disaster Medicine and Management
- MS – Midwifery.
- Online RN to BSN, Online MSN
- Online MSN – Clinical Nurse Leader
- MSN – Clinical Nurse Specialist (Nurse Educator)
- MSN – Nursing Administration
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- MSN – Adult Nurse Practitioner
- MSN – Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN – Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
The nursing student can enquire from a high school counselor or a financial aid officer at a vocational program, college, or university for financial assistance for their training program. The financial benefits such as scholarships, fellowships, grants, loans and other facilities are also offered to minority, disable and older students.