Florida has created many baccalaureate and graduate nursing programs to help students obtain their nursing education and to respond to diverse health care needs. There are many campus and online nursing degree programs, offered by various schools, technical schools and community colleges.
These nursing institutes are accredited by any one of the major State or National approved National League for Nursing Accreditation Commission or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education.
Due to faster growth of hospitals and health care centers, nursing students in Florida have huge opportunity of career options, as soon as they complete their nursing degree programs.
Florida Nursing Degree
- Four-Year Bachelor of Science (BSN) is offered to students without nursing college credits.
- RN to Bachelor of Science (BSN) Completion: A RN graduates of diploma and associate degree programs can opt for the completion of this program.
- RN to BSN/MSN: RN with associate degrees and carrying professional experience can undertake the BSN and MSN in lesser time than traditional programs.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN).Legal Nurse Consulting Certificate .Leadership and Management in Health Care Certificate
- BSN to MSN
- RN to MSN
- PhD in Public Health
- Post Masters in Nursing
- MS in Nursing-Nurse Administration
- MS in Nursing – Nurse Educator
The financial benefits such as scholarships, fellowships, grants, loans and other facilities are also offered to minority, disable and older students.