Indiana boasts of many reputed nursing intuitions for higher learning and continuing education such as, Purdue University, Indiana University, the University of Notre Dame, and Ball State University. Many schools offer nursing and continuing education programs. The nursing student has better career options in Indiana, after completion of their selected degree due to the requirement of nursing professionals in various health care centers.
Different, campus and online Indiana Nursing Degree programs that are offered by the schools, universities and community colleges can be summed up as follows:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- RN to BSN for working registered professionals or students, who hold bachelor’s degree in non-nursing field.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Post-Master’s Certificate in Nursing
- Adult Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree
- Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN)
- Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) program prepares students for direct nursing care to patients of all ages with common health needs and problems.
- Associate of Science in Nursing for the Licensed Practical Nurse (ASN)
- RNBSN track (BSN)
- Accelerated Master’s Program (AMP)
Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) designed on knowledge and competencies of the BSN degree.
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Gerontological Nurse Practitioner
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Educator
- Nursing and Health Systems Leadership
- MSN/MBA dual degree
The financial benefits such as scholarships, fellowships, grants, loans and other facilities are also offered to students, minority, disable and older students.