Washington offers great opportunities for nursing degrees, diplomas and certifications to a nursing student. There are numerous nursing schools, community colleges, technical and vocational colleges around Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma and Olympia, where a student can start with entry level degrees to LPN/LVN, RN, BSN, MSN, Doctoral, Nursing Specialty, Masters and Ph. D. Centers, such as in University of Washington, Washington State University in Pullman, Seattle University and Chapman University are few of the more famous campus for pursuing various nursing degrees.
A student or working professional also has the option of online classes, which provides them study at their own convenience and time. Simultaneously, Washington also offers very good career opportunities to nursing students in hospitals, long term care units and heath centers.
In Washington, the nursing programs offered, should have accreditation through State or National approved National League for Nursing Accreditation Commission or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and Washington State Board of Nursing.
Washington Nursing Degree, Diploma and Certification
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science
- LPN to BSN
- RN to BSN
- Bachelor of Science
- Master of Nursing
- Master of Science
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing Science
- The Graduate Entry Program in Nursing (GEPN)
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Public Health Concurrent Degree Program (MN/MPH)
- Leadership Graduate Certificate Program
- Faculty Integrative Health Program (FIHP)
- Family Functioning Research Program
- Integrating CAM: A Nursing Emphasis
- Building Academic Geriatric Nursing Capacity Program is designed to develop geriatric Nursing leaders and advance geriatric nursing research and practice.
- The Parenting Clinic
- Promoting First Relationships
- Reconnecting Youth Prevention Research Program
- Stepping Up is designed as an “information highway”
A nursing student should appear for the national NCLEX Exam to get the certification for LPN and RN.