If you are looking for quality nursing degree and research, Nursing Schools in Missouri can be your ideal choice because, there are many famous and distinguished schools, community colleges and hospitals that offer high standard nursing programs. You can even enroll for online web based programs offered by many nursing schools that can award you various nursing degrees.
But, it is also essential that before enrolling in any Nursing Schools in Missouri, you must have to find out about the accreditation of the program by any one of the major State or National approved National League for Nursing Accreditation Commission or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. These schools and programs must also be approved by the Missouri State Board of Nursing.
Various types of degrees that can be completed through Nursing Schools in Missouri include entry-level nursing degrees to advanced practice nursing degrees:
- Bachelor of Sciences in Nursing (BSN), for LPN which is 4 year program.
- Associates of Nursing (ADN) is 2 to 3 years for LPN to RN
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing for LVN
- · Licensed Practical Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing for LPN
- Master of Science in Nursing for RN
- Master of Science in Nursing from BSN
- Bachelor of Sciences in Nursing (BSN) for Diploma/Foreign Trained RN
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LPN or LVN); Registered Nurse (RN)
- Nurse Practitioner.
Other programs include Adult Nurse Practitioner, Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Diversity in Nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP), Family Nurse Practitioner, Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), Neonatal Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Administrator, Nurse Educator, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner, Research and so on.
Missouri nursing scholarships and grants are readily available for aspiring nursing students. Missouri Grant and Fellowship Opportunities are offered to deserving students, under served populations and low income group students.
Featured Nursing Schools in Missouri
- Chamberlain College of Nursing
Campus Location(s): St. Louis, MO
Accreditation: CCNE accredited, NLNAC accredited
- Graceland University
Campus Location(s): Independence, MO
Accreditation: CCNE accredited