The nursing students in Illinois have wider choices for enhancing their nursing carrier prospects. There are many campus and online nursing degrees, which prepares a nursing student for health care centers.
Illinois Nursing Degree
- Applied Science Degree in Health Information: This program consist of campus lecture combined with computer lab and clinical hand on learning to the nursing student.
- Bachelor in Nursing – Macomb
- Nurse Educator Certificate program prepares nurses for the role of educator in academic settings.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Degree: This degree program is very competitive.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) is a post-baccalaureate program to prepare for Clinical Specialist in Adult Health or as a Nurse Administrator.
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Registered Nurse to BSN Accelerated
- Bachelor in Nursing RN to BSN Adult Degree Completion
- BSN and RN to BSN in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- PhD in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing
- MS in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- BS in School Health Education
To get into the nursing colleges, it is necessary that nursing aspirants should appear for an entrance tests such as Registered Nurse Entrance Exam, Nursing Entrance Test, Psychological Services Bureau, Critical Thinking Entrance Exam and Test of Essential Academic Skills.
The students opting for these degrees must pass national licensing examination NCLEX-RN to become a practical or registered nurse.